R.A.R.E Skills (Reflexology and Reiki Energy Skills) - Let me help you be the Master of your own wellness.  I use Foot Reflexology and Reiki Energy to help bring relief from stress and help your body return to a more relaxed and balanced state
RSS

Recent Posts

Essential Oils-How I use them and how you can learn to use them too
Reiki Level One Training Announcement
Certification is complete for Foot Reflexology
Healing is what I love to do
finally making it real

Categories

Self
powered by

My Blog

finally making it real

I am really excited to announce that I have made the leap and finally set up a email account and website for my business called R.A.R.E. Skills (Reflexology and Reiki Energy Skills).  Contact me for your own session and let me help you be the Master of your own wellness!!!

7 Comments to finally making it real:

Comments RSS
Tanja Nelson on September-03-12 8:16 PM
congratulations, Michelle! So happy for you, and proud of you for finding this path - you truly have many gifts. Wishing you much success and happiness.
Reply to comment

v on May-21-19 5:21 AM
v
Reply to comment

Mike on September-23-19 1:34 AM
I am pleased to find your website,you have shared useful content which i like reading.You have written about R.A.R.E. Skills which i like reading.Keep up your good work. Defrosting tray quickly defrost meat
Reply to comment

https://carpet-for-stairs.com on September-26-19 3:02 PM
Step 2 Measuring stair width Measure the width of one stair tread, from wall to the rails. Some manufacturers create special designs with engraved borders for an especially elegant effect. Some low-pile carpets may feel coarse on your bare feet, which doesn't fit well in an area such as your bedroom or living room where Carpet for Stairs carpet-for-stairs.com you want a comfortable feeling. You should make sure the staircase carpeting goes with the downstairs rooms and continue the carpeting upstairs in the hall and preferably the bedrooms. At the same time, you should avoid white or light-coloured carpets and go for something darker though a black or really dark colour might serve to accentuate a staircases lack of natural light . Stair decorative carpet pretty, help you select stair carpet congratulations you can choose any budget or exterior entryway a reply. WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO PAY Having your staircase carpeted is trickier than in other rooms of the house, and so many carpet sellers will add a significant charge to your bill for this service. Stone Stairs Solid stone or concrete stairs are incredibly heavy, so before installing, make sure the structure of your house and your foundation can support this weight. However, there are other problems that carpets face, stains. Wool carpet is luxurious and long-lasting. The average household staircase has 12 steps. Stair carpet stair tread covers decorative stair treads decorative rubber stair treads you are inserting.
Reply to comment

resume writing companies on November-04-19 11:43 AM
And I am excited to read that! How are you doing now? Tell me.
Reply to comment

Nmk on November-08-19 1:08 AM
I am impressed by your post. It contains very informative data and i gain a lot information from it. It is very useful for me. Thanks for sharing and keep on sharing that type of posts. You can buy rubber gym flooring
Reply to comment

gddh on November-08-19 2:46 AM
Very informative blog. It is very nice and the data you used in it is very useful for us. I am here only due to your informative posts. Thanks for shearing and keep on sharing. Best Garage Shelving
Reply to comment