R.A.R.E Skills (Reflexology and Reiki Energy Skills) - Let me help you be the Master of your own wellness.  I use Foot Reflexology and Reiki Energy to help bring relief from stress and help your body return to a more relaxed and balanced state
RSS

Recent Posts

Essential Oils-How I use them and how you can learn to use them too
Reiki Level One Training Announcement
Certification is complete for Foot Reflexology
Healing is what I love to do
finally making it real

Categories

Self
powered by

My Blog

Healing is what I love to do

It was about 3 years ago that I was shown that I have the ability and desire to heal myself and others.  I started this journey with learning Reiki and learned how this energy can help people who are ready to heal.  I have added Reflexology of the foot to my skills and I have been working on my practicum hours and I want to thank all the people that have assisted me with gaining my practicum hours to challenge the exam.

I am so happy to be able to offer you my abilities  as you choose to be the Master of your own wellness.

Michelle

10 Comments to Healing is what I love to do:

Comments RSS
Anonymous on January-04-19 1:12 AM
ghuk
Reply to comment

resumewriters reviews on January-04-19 1:18 AM
In my opinion, growing is a vital part of a man's life. It is what defines you when you already step outside the comfort that the elders keep you in and started to face your own battles whether alone or with someone to fight with you. But I personally believe that a man must know how to fight his battles alone because if he stayed dependent with other people, he will have a hard time facing reality when these people who were once by his side  already left him. As what the famous quote says, people come and people go. So learn to be independent.
Reply to comment

assignmentcollection on February-20-19 12:59 AM
We love comments We love comments
Reply to comment

bestessays.com.au review on March-11-19 4:44 AM
Well, I understand why you love it. It's quite obvious for me.
Reply to comment

peilsender-fur-katze on April-26-19 7:11 AM
Im GPS-für-Katzen-Vergleich erreichte das Gary&Ghost Wifi GPS den ersten Platz. ... für Katzen gekürt: Das Gary&Ghost Wifi GPS landete im Vergleichstest ... Der GPS-für-Katzen-Vergleich sagt Ihnen, mit welchem Peilsender https://partyservice-vetschau-spreewald.de/was-genau-sind-peilsender-fur-katze.html
Reply to comment

zoter on July-31-19 2:38 PM
When new comes ar drop on your shoulders, you would like to understand the way to subsume them, and the way to create them slot in with everything AWS Developer Dumps else you are doing. you are the PM, and therefore the company is not progressing to have an interest in hearing excuses. So, to assist you out,AWS Developer Associate Dumps here ar our ten Commandments on the way to manage multiple projects:
Reply to comment

https://the-thermal-curtains.com on September-26-19 3:00 PM
How much do thermal curtains save? It depends on your home set up amount of windows, age of windows, amount of insulation . Size Windows are of different sizes and so are thermal curtains. Quality Thermal curtains are designed using different materials and technology. And, because you can buy these curtains in an extra-wide size Thermal Curtains https://the-thermal-curtains.com 100 inches wide! , these are the best if you're looking to outfit a sliding door. Even if one brand proves to be superior to another in build quality, thermal insulation, light blocking, and other areas, you’re not going to want to bring it into your home if it’s ugly. Conclusion: Thermal curtains are worth having in most homes. Available in six colors and five lengths, these should work with most windows. They didn’t block as much light as others we tested from Pottery Barn, West Elm, and Crate and Barrel, and the fabric quality wasn’t as good. This is one of the primary ways in which they help keep a space cool in the summertime, but it also serves to darken the space whenever you need it. However, if the curtain is great and provides unmatched performance, this may not be a critical factor to look at.
Reply to comment

Jimmi on November-12-19 5:12 AM
I feel lucky to find such website, you have shared content which is education and easily understandable.Keep sharing more similar content. phlebotomy one to one training
Reply to comment

Mike on November-12-19 5:13 AM
Wonderful article, you have shared content which i was looking for.Keep sharing more similar stuff. Purchase trawing tray for frozen meat
Reply to comment

David on November-12-19 6:20 AM
I really think this blog is very interesting and very knowledgeable kindly post more and more such blog. people must read this blog. Weight loss management
Reply to comment